07 April 2009

Time to get tied up-Free People



I'm soooo excited. I blogged about Pour La Victoire a few weeks back and guess what? I was with THE fabulous Vanity girl herself Maxine T at Bloomingdales. I saw my post sitting there in real life. Yep folks it was as good as it was in the pic. Remember that fantastic paltform with the ivory kilt on top? I felt like I had just met one of my long lost children. (Not that I have any mind you.)

What made me such a proud blog mommy is that it was over $275 bucks, sure with the Bloomies discount it would come down BUT it was not at the sample sale price that I wrote about=$110 bucks. Whose your momma now?

Cut to, today's blog post yipppeeeeeee. Pour La Victoire is in da house again. On sale de coups. is that of course in French? i hope.so. This little gladiator style sandal with boa snakeskin, the real thing I might add can be worn with laces around your leg in several different ways. You know mommy wouldn't be blogging about it if didn't. My new child's name is Naomi, go check her out over at Free People before someone else adopts her.

Style tip-Free people shows this sandal with a black legging. Liquid yoga gold is not trending as much, if you're wearing gold throw more urban colors in. Always a standby favorite of mine, Army Green.

Double style tip-What's on your toes? Make sure your pedicure is fresh with these sandals? Not too dark, not too light, perhaps chocolaty brown.

www.freepeople.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com