15 April 2009

Modern Vintage-Gilt.com

Have you gotten your style memo today? If not, let me hit you over the head one more time. Shoes this season are BIG- BOLD and above all INTERESTING.

You don't need more than one to shake up your outfit BUT you do need one.

Don't even think of not reading on. Modern Vintage over at Sample Sale purveyor- Gilt.com for only $128. The Beleza platform is a wardrobe winner.

Skin tone mixed with suede, patent and a wooden platform. Well, you know by now. Long lean legs even if it's only an illusion.

Do I repeat myself or what?

Style tip- Pair with easy breathable jersey/cotton dresses. Don't go for your waist.Let your legs do all the talking.

Double style tip-Pair with wide leg trousers or 3/4 cargo pants. If wearing with your skinnies make sure your top has a ton of volume.

Triple style tip- Don't be afraid of the ankle strap. Skintone with a dress that breathes or cropped wider pant will not accentuate your ankles. Trust me, my least favorite body part, or is it my knees.

Final style tip-This shoe is sexy enough all on it's own. Hmm. That's always an option.

www.Gilt.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com