20 April 2009

Eye on the prize-Marc Jacobs at Hautelook.com

Check out little miss checkout! Silver lenses and silver mirroring. This frame is back to the future and your future frame is here right now.

These MJ peeps originally cost $550.00. R U kidding me!! I pity the person that paid full price. Thank g-d you know me cuz today the same frame will set you back $200 or so.

MJ does make a nice frame even if he's not designing it. You know that right? Designers license out their names to the big sunglass makers.

If you're an MJ nut then this frames for you. Otherwise look for his knock-off sister, She's out there and probably at Forever 21. The Queen of the knock-off, a very deserved title.

Style tip- Some of the frames Hautelook's showing are kind of" been there done that" That's ok. BUT you aren't reading to be OK!

You're forward, fresh and right on trends OR smart enough to read my blog. Either way, Good Girl!

Style Tip- Lucite will be trending for another season for sure. A new frame is all it takes to revive last summer's sun dress Remember you can wear them everyday and really push your ROI. Just don't lose em!

Double style tip- Once a client said to me "Barbra, I get it. If I have the right sunglasses and handbag than I can still be a slob.' How true it is.

Make sure two items of your shlep scream this season.

www.hautelook.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com