22 April 2009

From swimsuits to Birthday suits-Justnaturalskincare.com




In honor of Earth day. Mother Earth or rather {ME} your style strategist wants you to put down that bamboo t-shirt, forget the eco-consciouss tote bag you know you don't REALLY want. Now, look down at your epidermis doll.

When I was in 5th grade the meanest boy (aren't they all mean at that age) told me my epidermis was showing. He didn't just tell me once, he told me over and over again. I didn't know what epidermis meant then but at 42 I'll do anything to hang onto my epidermis now.

Skin doesn't discriminate by size. Hell no! Your birthday suit is one of your most important accessories in your wardrobe.

Who doesn't want to age well? Before you go to plump or fill in. Why not try the old fashioned way first. Pure hydration, slathering and lathering. Sounds like a date I want to go on.

Justnaturalskincare.com an organic line of butters, creams and serums. Go ahead make Earth day your annual epidermis day.

JNS uses absolutely no chemical substitutes. Just pure organic plant and herb oils found in nature. Mother earth is SO smiling.

Style tip- When you have good skin, it really doesn't matter what you wear. Ok,it always matters but your backdrop, your skin is the canvas for every outfit.

Double style tip- Slather, lather, love your body as much as you want someone else too. Nothing more sexy than self-love and sexy skin. Right boys!

Anyone want to come over and give me a foot serum massage?

www.justnaturalskincare.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com