13 April 2009

RIP Development- Sample Sale Score



Erica Davies uberly talented designer of the now defunct collection, Development by Erica Davies has sadly succumbed to the economy.
.
These dresses I'm blogging about are actually from Erica's higher end collection. I know her line well. I took it to NY last summer. My girls Alex and Mimi can tell you first hand, these dresses are worth the wholesale plunge.

As the maxi dress continues it's reign, Alex and Mimi were ahead of the curve cuz they know me.

The elegant and feminine fit mixed with all that chiffon. Pure bohemian jetsetter. South of France here you come ok perhaps just a staycation.

Style tip- Long dresses don't always mean high heels, in fact pair this dress with a sandal, little sweater and GO anywhere.
Don't be afraid to dress down dressy.

Double style tip- ED's dresses can live in your wardrobe for the next couple season's. Then demote down your high summer vacation wear.

www.Hautelook.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com