23 April 2009

More To Love-Hips and Curves


Have you heard about the new dating show 'More To Love" by the creator of The Bachelor? About time right? My latest client introduced herself by saying " I'm a size 18, I weigh 230 pounds and oh yeah, I'm a man magnet". WoW, right?

Oh, if only my thinner than they think clients would adopt her attitude. Self-love and confidence - super sexy over size.

Plus size girls or rather how I prefer to refer, women's sizing, just not as many shopping options. Of course there's urban hip-hop designer Baby Phat or Nelly's Apple Bottom''s-Fierce fabulosity if you're young or a sister.

Otherwise you're stuck with old lady evening wear or polyester tunic's with too many doo-dads. How about full-figured lingerie? Forget it.

Enter Hips and Curves. Fun and stylish lingerie for the more to love gal. This model is GORG, I should know, I used to handle the BBW's (Big, Beautiful women) as an up and coming agent.

Check out this little romper. $19,99! Hellooo Kitty. The spaghetti straps, stripes and peplum, completely cute enough to wear over jeans with a little sweater.
Bedroom first...Brunch after.

A great outfit enters the room before you do.

Style tip- Check out how slimming spaghetti straps are. Think body geometry. Strategically slice up your personal real estate.

DO NOT AND I REPEAT do not think " I can't wear spaghetti straps" YES, YOU CAN. The straps cut your body into sections. Add a lean hoodie for more coverage.

Tenting your body is a NO-NO. Tops that cover your neckline and arms will make you look bigger no matter what size you are.

More to Love - More LOVE to give.

www.hipsandcurves.com

-Barbrahorowitz.com

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com