08 April 2009

Sample Sale picks-Christian Louboutin



At 10:45 Los Angeles time, Christian Louboutin is not sold out!! I have to say, New York girls, what gives? I would have figured you would have snapped em all before we West Coaster's had a chance to get our first soy latte.

The recession must be having it's way . Dita Von Teese's faves should have been sold out in minutes.
Perhaps it proves my theory when luxury brands like Christian Louboutin sell out on sale, what does that mean for their brand?

There's a new sale in town. Point, click and shop. Gilt.com has every size STILL available.

Here are my three picks at the right price and just right for heading into Spring. You should own one to two better shoes in your wardrobe BUT wear em into the ground then rinse and repeat.

These shoes are made for walking, well not really.

Style tip- Skin tone shoes are my favorite for long lean legs even if you don't happen to be long and lean, the illusion is all yours.

www.gilt.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com