07 April 2009

Christian Louboutin Sells Out To The Sample Sales

Gentleman rev your engines. Oh sorry, ladies set your clocks.
12 noon East coast, 9am West.

While you may not have to fight that bitchy hot girl in person, you'lll have to be quick draw mcgraw with your mouse.. Winner takes all. The Louboutin, Christian if your nasty is on sale at Gilt.com.

I mean, if CL is working the sample sale circuit you best be buyin. No more full price gotta have em loubou's. It's all sample sale now baby. Love when luxury brands dilute their brand. Your gain.

If you aren't a member of Gilt.com, here's your link to join right frickin now. I'm posting this late late the night before, Ok, after a bit of red wine, that's how much I love you. P.S it was just a little red wine. See, I can still type. Click on this link to enroll http://www.gilt.com/invite/barbigb

Style tip-Those red soles can be yours for $350 and under, otherwise PASS. Trust me, if they aren't half off or more in these tight times say buh bye.

If you do score, go out, get dressed, you only have about 2 1/2 hours max on your tip toes, then it's off to bed. Mmmmm with who?

www.gilt.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com