08 April 2009

More And More Sample Sale Picks-Da-Nang

DANG Da-nang! I'm not usually a fan of Da-nang even on sample sale BUT I love this green chinese camo pant over at Rue La La. Yep, ooh la la over to the Rue. The trouser fit with camo styling equals great fit, tons of cool.

But I am a huge fan of army green. Not only does it scream organic, urban and cool, these pants will go with frickin everything. You can get dressed in the dark and still not screw anything up. Now, that's my kind of outfit.

Style tip-Army green is one of the most neutral shades on the color wheel. I dare you to show me a color that it doesn't work with.That being said, lean hoodies, gladiator type sandals, tank tops and GO!

Double style tip-The chinese pattern is much more feminine than traditional camo, these pants will get your through any weekend or casual Friday. Good use of your green stuff.

Say HELLO to your new shlep. You're friends and family will thank you.

www.ruelala.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com