21 April 2009

Take your vitamins Damnit! Vitamin A swimwear-Hautelook.com



I know you don't have this model's body. Either do I. One thing's certain, It's HOTTER than a pug panting for a popsicle.

I ALWAYS find Vitamin A bikinis ridiculously on sale. These suits are insanely high styled in the most simple way.

Today at Hautelook.com, $31.83 for a bikini? You can't have dinner and drinks for that price. So why not get 2 new swimsuits for the price of 1.

Your swimsuit collection is one of my exceptions when buying multiples from the same brand. Mix and match your tops and bottoms for 4 suits instead of 2. I've got you covered?

Coverage. I want you to really get this through your melon. Wearing more coverage does not minimize your body, ACTUALLY it makes you look bigger. ALWAYS wear a tiny bikini top if you can. More importantly ALWAYS wear a tiny string bikini bottom.

Take a nod from the girls in Brazil, known for their exceptional bunda's and not trying to cover them.

American women are fearful of their hips and bottoms. Men want to hold and love ALL of you. Now it's your turn.

Put you hand on your heart and repeat after me. I will BUY sting bikinis! I will UPDATE my bikinis once every other year.

How come the most important two pieces of material you will wear all summer never get any love?

Love your bikinis, Love your body more.

Style tip- You just got your style tip. Go smaller, let go of old belief systems. Bigger doesn't mean smaller. Smaller means smaller

Double style tip- Is there a body part your man or the man of the moment loves? Don't discount your compliments. No matter who it's coming from.

Alright?... Alright!

www.hautelook.com

-Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com