31 March 2009

Here Comes the Bride-Sample Sale Style

Why does every bride want to wear a strapless gown? Must be all that damn Cinderella. Since Cindy did this to you I gotta play self-appointed fairy god mother and make sure you make the best choice for the least amount of money. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

I am SO not mad at this Nicole Miller strapless mermaid gown. In fact, I kind of think it looks like a luscious seven layer wedding cake. Good enough to eat. Here are two elements I love about this dress.

First-The price is RIDICULOUS! At $250 bucks. C'mon now you've got a wedding to pay for.

Second-Love, Love the icy grey. If it were my wedding, I'd put my bridesmaid's all in white and just so you know I really would.
Remember this post.

Style Tip- Once you've tied the knot with that man of yours, I would shorten it just a hair and pair with jeweled/grommet sandals. Top off the dress with a little grey cardigan for super girly-pretty- maxi dress-chic.

Double style tip-After you've married the man, worked the summer maxi dress, get ready for holiday. Shorten to cocktail length. Take the remaining material and wrap your self up in it.

Triple style tip- Can you handle more? Wear the groovy wrap with a pair of boyfriend jeans, wife-beater and your wedding heels.

Now, that's the way to keep the party going long after the honeymoon's over.

www.ruelala.com

-Barbra Horowitz

4 comments:

Art Space Gallery said...

It's a beautiful dress - love your tips for prolonging its useful life but what on earth is a wife beater?

dontrustheruin said...

this is great!
I am in the midst of trying to plan a wedding! I have plenty of time, a tight budget and love to look good!

Thanks for the post! I love the suggestions.
How do I get a member to sponsor me to Rue La la?

+colleen

p.s. art spacegallery: a wife beater is a simple white man's tank top!

big blood said...

this is great!
I am in the midst of trying to plan a wedding! I have plenty of time, a tight budget and love to look good!

Thanks for the post! I love the suggestions.
How do I get a member to sponsor me to Rue La la?

+colleen

p.s. art spacegallery: a wife beater is a simple white man's tank top!

Art Space Gallery said...

Thanks for that!

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com