14 March 2009

Show your sexy shoulders would ya?

Yep, I love me some one arm dressing . I'm officially retiring the one arm silhouette. Enter my new favorite for Spring/Summer. The off the shoulder top. Always in style and never a trend. But, why oh why do I wax on about your shoulder and your arm? Or rather why do I repeat myself constantly? I don't know could be the jew in me or it could be I REALLY want you to get the styling concept of imbalance/balance. If you're trying to conceal a bigger bust or too much junk in the trunk even your hips that you haven't made friends with yet. Wearing clothing that asks the viewer to look right at your shoulder is just plain manipulation on your part. Take this top from Lamixx from Shopflick.com. For only $30 bucks, you have a fantastic silhouette that while sexy on the shoulder, breathes nicely on the tummy. Go ahead relax your gut and watch your shoulder do all the work.

Style Tip- Notice how the model in this pic is wearing a very tiny short short. Always consider your proportions when styling. big over small, small over big. Styling is all about opposites. Don't be afraid to show a different side of yourself. Shoulders are quietly sexy without giving it all away. Have you loved up your shoulders lately?

www.shopflick.com

posted by Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com