20 March 2009

Sample Sale Pick- Friday-March 20th

Hey Now! Pour La Victoire Baby! That means, for the victory, at least that's what my 4 tragic years of high school french are telling me. Anyhoo enough about my terrible translation. Pour La Victoire is the brand, Ideeli.com is the sample sale site and for $110 bucks, the bells are whistling.and here's why.

I'm not a devotee of the platform/thick heel but absolutely plan on returning in my next life with legs of death. Many of you j'adore a thicker heeled shoe versus a skinny stiletto. This posts for you.

I coined the term. It's so wrong it's right.

Let's dissect:

FIRST-The ivory skin tone suggests legs for days. The pop of yellow, purrfect for your very first day of Spring.

SECOND- the natural heel with ivory upper, these two design aspects are friends.

THIRD- Yellow with the golf kilt embellishment (I soo LOVE) their friends. Think golf shoes

2 against 2- Matching without matching.

THIRD-The kilt anchors the eye, the yellow creates the tonal difference between the heel, while the ivory leather mixed with the Dior style platform says- Yes! Yes! Yes!

Wear these shoes when you're ready to get checked out, picked up and complimented on your golf meets girl sassiness.

Boys LOVE shapes they can relate to. Even the ones you married and/or shacking up with.

Who says- When you're wrong you aren't right?

Style Tip- Have you picked up ONE of the latest shoe shapes for this season? More worried about clothing first? Let it go. Shoes walk further in your wardrobe budget than clothing any day of the week.

www.ideeli.com

posted by Barbra Horowitz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this shoe but then again, I am one of those thicker heeled devotees!

dedemetal said...

Barbara! We want to work with you- this is deirdre from ideeli can you shoot me an email so I can share the details?

Deirdre
dsullivan@ideeli.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, but not sure if I could do the heel. Love your blog...thanks for all of the great tips.

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com