23 March 2009

Reese and Rodarte play make up for the Oscars.

Check out little miss check out. Reese Witherspoon and Rodarte are canoodling it up just like two reeses peanut butter cups. (I know, I know, BAD pun.)

R squared is coming back from a not so shiny Oscar's appearance. Who doesn't like a comeback? Congratulations to Los Angeles CFDA nominee Rodarte. Doesn't hurt when an oscar winner has your back.

Style Tip- Sometimes the bigger event the bigger the expectation. I.E (your wedding, high school reunion) Taking risks is what fashion is about but perhaps when it's all on the line, don't make the most important night of your life, your night for a major makeover.

posted by Barbra Horowitz

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com