09 January 2009

Yummy Yummy Yotam

Yotam Soloman, a deeply gifted designer hailing from Israel but living in lA lA Land has brought this suede 5 inch stunner for your approval and approve I do. This shoe has my favorite shoe tip. Skintone...skintone...skintone. Scroll on over to Shopflick.com the Indy QVC. Your shipping is free and their is a gift of gratitude included. Ladies, Begin to walk like a diva. This shoe is going to spring you into action. Are you the ringleader? Do you call the shots? Gotta be first? then make that move.

www.shopflick.com

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com