05 January 2009

Sample Sale picks Monday 1/5

Oh Marc Jacobs, coveted by all, why I am not so sure. I mean, MJ is fantastic at taking from the past. Since I am a flea market aficionado it is easy to see MJ's influences for far far less at the flea. I get it, not everyone wants to scour for deals or wear someone else's shoes. So, I post today for all the MJ fans, while you are simply purchasing exact replicas from the past, you love it, so I am writing about it. I have to admit, MJ does a nice job of reinterpreting his shoe collection. I think this Mary Jane high pump is lovely. NYE may be over, but never be afraid to add a little shimmer into your everyday clothing. As we have seen for the past several season's, shimmer and glimmer are perfectly appropriate for day time as long as you don't over do it. I love this shoe for its texture and ombre coloring.

Style tip-The Mary Jane can be tough to wear with dresses unless you have model like gams. For the rest of us mere mortals, consider wearing as a pant shoe. The thick heel is fantastic for your wide legged trousers, but don't discount the rock n roll ballet effect for your skinny's as well.

www.gilt.com

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com