06 January 2009

The Great Masquerade


So You Think You Have Nothing To Wear is dedicated to helping you find your own point of view. Allowing you to create a sense of style all your own with the budget you have. If it isn't on sale, it isn't on you is a mantra I want you to adopt when shopping in your favorite boutiques or cruising online. You must also adopt a NO multiple rule. When buying on sale, buying THREE of the same item in different colors is not utilizing this blog for all the styling tips that are offered. Don't be lazy when shopping, push your envelope but don't push your credit cards.

Dressing on the nose and matching your shoes to your shirt is how you were taught to get dressed as a chld. I know it sounds risky to mix and match textures, but I am always here to help. Send me pictures of your own styled outfits and let me review them on my blog. Together you and I can create a thinner, sexier more vibrant you. No one needs to know you are on your millionth diet and some of you don't even need to be on a diet at all. Clothing is the great masquerade. Are you ready to get dressed?

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com