04 December 2008

Change the way you shop for life-Fashion 411-it's NEVER just about the clothing.


When life brings you lemons make lemonade. Right now life could feel like a lemon but as Wayne Dyer says "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

Hold on to your hats. I know changing can be hard to do, especially when it comes to your prize possesions. Your Manolo, Jimmy's and all your other high end luxury favorites. I want you to have what makes you happy, but make your savings account a place of luxury and your wardrobe a stock portfolio. You must tune into the most important show I have taped so far. I am lucky enough to interview the author of Futureshop, Dan Nissinoff. http://www.futureshop.com who also wrote the foreward to my book Closet Control. Dan will share that the auction culture mentality is what you need to adopt. Let's face it, you know that once you buy your most coveted item of the season, you never feel the same about it next season. Who says you have to? Not Dan, not I. Sell the sucker and turn your dollars back into your wardrobe. If you just aren't a resale kind of gal and believe me, after you get to know me a little better, it will be the only way to shop.

I also have the pleasure in interviewing the founder of Avelle, The New Bag, Borrow or steal, Lloyd Lapidus. http://bagborrowandsteal.com Sex and the City, the movie, showcased Lloyd's no commitment attitude towards your favorite luxury handbags. Gucci, Prada, Fendi. don't own it, rent it. Be smart, be fabulous. Saving for your future is so much sexier than wearing your savings in your wardrobe.
Fashion 411-it's NEVER just about the clothing only on http://www.karmasolradio.com

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com