07 November 2008

How To Recession Chic Your Wardrobe

The Peoples' Stylist, Barbra Horowitz shows comedian Chelsea Handler how to recession chic her wardrobe.
Formats available:Quicktime (.mov)
Please check out the following video from my book/dvd Closet Control-Sterling Publishing. In this time of new opportunities, that's right, new opportunities. Your mind is a vacuum, lead it somewhere new, shift with the negativity into the positive. One of the first places to make shifts that will spread to the rest of your life is in your wardrobe. I urge you to think differently now about how you spend money.
Ask your self before you do these three simple questions.

Do I need it?
Will I be able to resell it?
Can I rework it?

This clip with Chelsea Handler will give you easy common sense ways to make the most of the wardrobe you already have. It is time to be eco-selfish and eco-nomical.
Life is changing and while it can feel unnerving, perhaps this reality will reshape your own possibilities.

SO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR.

No comments:

About Me

If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial . . .

... wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety? Using a personal stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. I have clients of all economic situations.

Get started today working with me, and I promise you will leave with a whole new approach to who you are and how you have been viewing your self and your body.

www.barbrahorowitz.com